Join Our Team
StructureM is a fast-growing marketing agency that helps home remodeling contractors grow their companies 15-50% per year. We have a “winning recipe” for contractors that helps them achieve superior results from their marketing efforts.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented individuals to become part of the StructureM team at our headquarters in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, or remotely working from home.
We’re currently hiring a full-time (40 hours/ wk) Marketing Project Manager.
The Project Manager is responsible for working alongside an Account Strategist in implementing effective marketing and growth strategies for clients based on StructureM’s philosophy and method. The Project Manager coordinates and manages the projects and team members that support each client’s engagement.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Successfully manage client marketing projects;
- Collaborate with team members to ensure projects progress smoothly and on schedule;
- Work closely with team members and 3rd parties to maximize the results of each client’s marketing engagement.
- Establish, refine, and document best practices for the use of marketing tools and tactics.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Highly organized and have the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years experience in an Account or Project Management role.
- Proficiency in managing projects with a proven track record of results.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets and Google Drive.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans
- Company laptop
- Opportunities to advance your career
- Generous paid time off included
- Team atmosphere, with an emphasis on professional development
How To Apply
Please complete both of the steps below.
STEP 1: Please fill out the application here:
STEP 2: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line please write “Hi, I’m YOUR NAME from (insert your city / town) & I’m interested in the Project Manager position.”
In the body, please write a 13-sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: ” My name is _____. I’m from ____ and I’d like to apply for a job you posted on your website.”
- Paragraph #1: Experience(s) you’ve had that you can apply to this job. (black font, Sans Serif, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Experience(s) you have had in the past in marketing and keeping tasks organized. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: What organizational or project management tool you rely on most. (red font, Sans Serif, 3 sentences)
- Two sentence closing that provides the following: 1) one of the subject lines from a blog post on our website 2) a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number.
*BONUS* If you have taken the Kolbe A Index, please include your four-digit Kolbe MO.
Also, please attach a copy of your most current resume. Thanks!